Verified Reviewer

2.3

I dont know what kind of miscommunication is happening but Ive been waiting on Checkr and Uber to finish with my background check for 3 weeks now. Neither of them knows weather the information was sent or not, weather the check was done or not, if its in review.

Nobody has helped me at all and Checkr doesnt even want to help because in the 3 weeks Ive only been able to get through to a rep once. Every option on their automated system leads you to were sorry but we dont have anyone who can take your cal, thank you for calling Checkr and hangs up. I even gave them a call back number and when they called I got the same message. How you tell me youll call when its my turn, then call to tell me I dont have a turn anymore.

Ive lost $2000+ in the last 2 weeks. This week is another $1000+ and I cant get any help

User's recommendation: For Customers and Companies. Stop using Checkr if y’all can’t get this done in the time you claim.

Location: The Bronx, New York