Verified Reviewer

Checkr is by far the worst company I have EVER dealt with. My background check has taken OVER A MONTH when the average is 3-7 business days.

I have asked to have this process expedited through Uber and NOTHING has happened in weeks. I have run out of money and I am immobilized because Checkr hasn't finished my background report when other companies in recent times sent my background check in literally one day. When I emailed a complaint about this, I got back an automated email instead of a real person about my inquiry. When I called, they literally refuse to put someone on the phone with you and hang up on you every single time without giving you a single option to talk to a real person.

I AM BEYOND ANGRY ABOUT THIER LACK OF URGENCY AND I AM COMPLETELY UNABLE TO WORK BECAUSE OF THIS ARROGANCE AND INCOMPETENCE. If you can avoid this POS company in any way, do it.

They have no care for people that have real world problems and I'm at a point where I'm looking to file a lawsuit for a month's worth of lost potential income. Damn them at every single turn, they are complete and utter criminals.

User's recommendation: Never in a million years use Checkr.

Monetary Loss: $2000.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Location: Mariposa Street, San Francisco, CA 94110